Doing a software or system update on your verykool SL4500 Fusion is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Verykool device. Also, recent verykool SL4500 Fusion Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Verykool devices, the Verykool UI 10 software runs better than the older UI versions. Verykool’s update will come along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the verykool SL4500 Fusion new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On verykool SL4500 Fusion
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your verykool SL4500 Fusion, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Verykool software using your mobile or Wifi data on verykool SL4500 Fusion as per the screenshot below.
5. If a Verykool software update is available on verykool SL4500 Fusion, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your verykool SL4500 Fusion device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Verykool smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your verykool SL4500 Fusion makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
verykool SL4500 Fusion Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my verykool SL4500 Fusion software?
If your verykool SL4500 Fusion device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on verykool SL4500 Fusion?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your verykool SL4500 Fusion.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on verykool SL4500 Fusion?
On your verykool SL4500 Fusion device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Verykool website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on verykool SL4500 Fusion?
If Android 11 is made available on your verykool SL4500 Fusion you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( Verykool UI 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating verykool SL4500 Fusion.
Also, read our other tutorials for verykool SL4500 Fusion here on our website.