Is your vivo NEX Dual Display stuck at the login screen? Or have you forgotten the password and you want to bypass the lock screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to Hard Reset / Factory Data reset (a.k.a Master Reset) on your vivo NEX Dual Display? You are reading the right article.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of vivo NEX Dual Display using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Vivo smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for vivo NEX Dual Display.
Do A Hard Reset On Vivo NEX Dual Display
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Vivo NEX Dual Display before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Vivo device is switched off or when it is stuck, press and hold the Volume Up button and Power button together for a short time.
- Leave them both when you see the Vivo boot logo.
- You will now enter the Vivo System Recovery Mode Screen.
- If you are using Latest Vivo phones then after going into Vivo Fast Boot Recovery mode Select Clear Data > Clear All data to wipe data. If you using older phone continue the steps below.
- Now Use the volume button to select the Wipe Data Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- Then select or tap Wipe Data. Then in the next screen select Wipe Data and press power to confirm. You can also select Wipe Cache Partition if you want to wipe the cache too.
- You will get a message “Wipe Data. The operation cannot be reversed”
- Press the Power button to confirm again. Now your Vivo smartphone will start the master reset process.
- You will get a message Wipe Data Successful. Press the Ok button and click Go back. Then choose the Reboot option by tapping or confirm with the power button.
- That’s it, your NEX Dual Display will restart and the Vivo Setup Screen will appear.
How To Software Factory Reset Vivo NEX Dual Display
- If your vivo NEX Dual Display is running On Android Oreo and above go to the Vivo Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Data Reset Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset option settings. In the latest Android P and Q Vivo phones you can choose About or Personal Section and under backup, you can find the factory reset option.
- Then select the Factory Reset / Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by tapping on the “Erase All Data / Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your vivo NEX Dual Display.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure for vivo NEX Dual Display.
How to fix Vivo NEX Dual Display Bypass Lock?
You can fix the bypass lock screen issue when you forgot the passcode by doing a hard reset procedure. This will erase all data and restore your phone to factory settings. Make sure you have a backup before doing this procedure.
Also, share your valuable comments below, and don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for vivo NEX Dual Display.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.