Is your vivo X5Max Plus’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your vivo X5Max Plus without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the X5Max Plus in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Vivo smartphone. Let’s learn how.
Name: Vivo X5Max Plus
Also read: Tutorials for vivo X5Max Plus
How To Soft Reset your vivo X5Max Plus
- To soft reset X5Max Plus, Press and hold the Power / Sleep button for seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your Vivo smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave both the buttons when your Vivo device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Vivo without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your X5Max Plus device.
Also, read more vivo X5Max Plus tutorials.
How To Force Restart your vivo X5Max Plus?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen vivo X5Max Plus device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Vivo device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Up button together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Your X5Max Plus device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Vivo device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Vivo force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on vivo X5Max Plus.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive X5Max Plus. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this X5Max Plus article on social media if you found it helpful.