IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Wiko Pulp. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Wiko Pulp.
Note: If your Wiko Pulp device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Wiko Pulp
- Open the Settings app on your Wiko Pulp.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Wiko Pulp.
2. Check Wiko Pulp IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Wiko Phone dialer app on Wiko Pulp.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Wiko device IMEI number on your Wiko Pulp device.
Also read other Tutorials for Wiko Pulp here.