Do you want to download, install, and play Fortnite on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro? You can download and play Fortnite on your Xiaomi smartphone if it meets the minimum Fortnite hardware and software requirements as listed below.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Fortnite Minimum Requirements
- Operating System: Android Version 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Specifications
- OS: Android 9.0, MIUI 11
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 618
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
There is no separate Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any FortniteforXiaomi.apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
Download, Install & Play Fortnite on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro
- To download and install Fortnite on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro, Go to the Offical Epic Games website by going to this URL on your mobile browser.
- Then click on the “Android” option and proceed with the download process to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download.
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- If you get an error when downloading or installing the Fortnite app, Go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file and it will install the Epic Games launcher on your Xiaomi device.
- Once The Epic launcher is installed, Open it and click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro device and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite mobile game on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro tutorials.
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download and install Fortnite on your Mi Note 10 Pro device from Google App Store.
Install Fortnite on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro from Google Play Store
- On your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite link on your browser to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for the Fortnite Game on the search bar and press Go.
- The Fortnite Game will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Google Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro device is compatible to run Fortnite.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Frequently Asked Questions:
How Can I Install Fortnite on Mi Note 10 Pro?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro device using our Fortnite tutorial.
Can you play Fortnite on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro runs on Android 9.0 (Pie), MIUI 11 and has 8GB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
How To Download Fortnite on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro device and install the game using the install button.
How To Get Free V-Bucks on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro device.
Also, share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
You might like to read other Mi Note 10 Pro tutorials here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.