Is your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to Hard Reset / factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G? You are in the right article.
Name : Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Xiaomi smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- Charge your mobile to at least 10% to 25% before doing hard rest on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
- Now when you are ready, press and hold the Volume Up button and Power button simultaneously for a few seconds. If your phone has a home button then press Home Button + Volume Up button if the above is not working.
- Leave them both when you see the Xiaomi boot logo or android bot No Command screen.
- Now press the power button and Volume Up Button again together and leave it to enter the Xiaomi Android Recovery Mode Option.
- Now use Volume buttons to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option and use the Power key to confirm.
- Your Xiaomi phone’s data and the cache will be wiped. Note that this operation cannot be restored.
- You will see the “Wipe all User data” message. Now to Confirm again use the Volume down button to navigate to the “Yes” option and confirm with the Power button.
- Your Xiaomi phone will now show the “Wiping Data / Formatting Data” Message. After a few minutes, the hard reset or master reset process will be completed.
- That’s it, your Redmi Note 4G will then restart and the Xiaomi Android Setup Screen will appear.
How To Do Factory Reset on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G with Settings App
- If your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is running On Android N, Android Oreo, and above go to the Xiaomi Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Wipe Data Or Factory Reset Data Option” or About Phone > Data Reset.
- Or use the search option to find the Data Reset pr Factory Reset option.
- Then select the Factory Reset / Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button and confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- That’s it, the factory reset on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is completed.
Also, don’t forget to share your valuable comments below, and share this Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G tutorial on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, read our other tutorials for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.