Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India) is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Xiaomi smartphone or tablet.
Take Screenshot on Redmi Note 9 Pro (India)
- On your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India) phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your Redmi Note 9 Pro (India) together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Xiaomi device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Xiaomi devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India).
Screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India) Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India) to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Xiaomi screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Create A Long Screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India)?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India), Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Redmi Note 9 Pro (India).
Where are screenshots saved on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India)?
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India) screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Xiaomi and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India) Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India) has a 6.67″ display, runs on Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) and came with Android 10, MIUI 11 ,and Adreno 618. It has 4/6GB RAM and a 5020mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India).
Also Read: Tutorials for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (India).
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.