Do you want to download and play Fortnite on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime? You can install and play Fortnite on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime device if your smartphone or tablet meets the minimum mobile requirements as listed below.
ZTE Blade 10 Prime Fortnite Requirements
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your ZTE Blade 10 Prime Specifications
- OS: Android 9.0
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- CPU: Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm)
- Memory: 3GB RAM
There is no separate ZTE Blade 10 Prime fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
How To Download Fortnite on ZTE Blade 10 Prime
- To download and install Fortnite on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the “Fortnite for Android” option. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your ZTE Blade 10 Prime.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced settings > Special app access > Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file downloaded.
- Then it will install the Epic Games launcher.
- Now Open The Epic launcher and Click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime device and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite mobile game on ZTE Blade 10 Prime.
Also Read: ZTE Blade 10 Prime tutorials.
Install & Play Fortnite on ZTE Blade 10 Prime Using Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download Fortnite on your Blade 10 Prime device.
- On your ZTE Blade 10 Prime, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link directly to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for Fortnite Game on the search bar and click Go.
- The Fortnite app will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your ZTE Blade 10 Prime device is compatible to run Fortnite.
ZTE Blade 10 Prime Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on ZTE Blade 10 Prime?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime device using our Fortnite tutorial.
How do I download Fortnite on ZTE Blade 10 Prime?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime device and install the game using the install button.
Can you play Fortnite on ZTE Blade 10 Prime?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on ZTE Blade 10 Prime if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. ZTE Blade 10 Prime runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) and has 3GB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
Can you get free V-Bucks on ZTE Blade 10 Prime?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on ZTE Blade 10 Prime in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
How do I get V Bucks on my ZTE Blade 10 Prime?
You can either buy V Bucks from the Fortnite app on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime or you can complete some free challenges and level up on the free battle pass until you get some free V-Bucks on Fortnite Season 3.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime device.
Do share the article on social media if it was helpful.
Also, read other Blade 10 Prime tutorials here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.