Doing a software or system update on your ZTE Blade Q Pro is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your ZTE smart device. Also, recent ZTE Blade Q Pro Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent ZTE devices, the ZTE UI based on android10 software runs better than the older UI versions. ZTE’s new UI update will come along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the ZTE Blade Q Pro new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On ZTE Blade Q Pro
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your ZTE Blade Q Pro, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest ZTE software using your mobile or Wifi data on ZTE Blade Q Pro.
5. If a ZTE software update is available on ZTE Blade Q Pro, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your ZTE Blade Q Pro device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your ZTE smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your ZTE Blade Q Pro makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
ZTE Blade Q Pro Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my ZTE Blade Q Pro software?
If your ZTE Blade Q Pro device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on ZTE Blade Q Pro?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your ZTE Blade Q Pro.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on ZTE Blade Q Pro?
Once Beta is introduced On your ZTE Blade Q Pro device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the ZTE website, and then once the beta version is available, you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on ZTE Blade Q Pro?
If Android 11 is made available on your ZTE Blade Q Pro you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( ZTE Based Android 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating ZTE Blade Q Pro.
Also, read our other tutorials for ZTE Blade Q Pro here on our website.