Doing a software or system update on your ZTE Iconic Phablet is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your ZTE smart device. Also, recent ZTE Iconic Phablet Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent ZTE devices, the ZTE UI based on android10 software runs better than the older UI versions. ZTE’s new UI update will come along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the ZTE Iconic Phablet new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On ZTE Iconic Phablet
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your ZTE Iconic Phablet, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest ZTE software using your mobile or Wifi data on ZTE Iconic Phablet.
5. If a ZTE software update is available on ZTE Iconic Phablet, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your ZTE Iconic Phablet device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your ZTE smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your ZTE Iconic Phablet makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
ZTE Iconic Phablet Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my ZTE Iconic Phablet software?
If your ZTE Iconic Phablet device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on ZTE Iconic Phablet?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your ZTE Iconic Phablet.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on ZTE Iconic Phablet?
Once Beta is introduced On your ZTE Iconic Phablet device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the ZTE website, and then once the beta version is available, you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on ZTE Iconic Phablet?
If Android 11 is made available on your ZTE Iconic Phablet you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( ZTE Based Android 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating ZTE Iconic Phablet.
Also, read our other tutorials for ZTE Iconic Phablet here on our website.