IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your ZTE Maven 2. There are two methods to check the IMEI code on any mobile device.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on ZTE Maven 2. The first IMEI method is Using the Settings application and the second method is using the Dialer App.
1. How to Check IMEI number on ZTE Maven 2
- Open the Settings app on your ZTE Maven 2.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of ZTE Maven 2.
- If your ZTE Maven 2 device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check ZTE Maven 2 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your ZTE’s Phone dialer app on ZTE Maven 2.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy your ZTE device IMEI number on your ZTE Maven 2. Also, leave your valuable comments below if this tutorial helped you or if you face any other issues.
Also read other Tutorials for ZTE Maven 2 here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.