What is Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe?
Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe is an executable exe file which belongs to the Windows process Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter which comes with the software developed by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG.
The .exe extension of the Avira file specifies that it is an executable file.
Malware and viruses are also transmitted through exe files. So we must be sure before running any unknown executable file on our computers.
We will check if the Avira file is a virus or malware? Whether it should be deleted to keep your computer safe? Read more below.
Is Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe safe to run? Is it a virus or malware?
Let’s check the location of this exe file to determine whether this is a legit software or a virus. The location of this file is mentioned below.
File Location : C:Program Files (x86)AviraSystem Speedup
To check whether the exe file is legit you can start the Task Manager. Then click on the columns field and add Verified Signer as one of the columns.
Now look at the Verified Signer value for Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe process if it says “Unable to verify” then the file may be a virus.
|Software Developer||Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG|
|File Location||C:Program Files (x86)AviraSystem Speedup|
|Software||Avira Product Family|
If the developer of the software is legitimate, then it is not a virus or malware. If the developer is not listed or seems suspicious, you can remove it using the uninstall program.
How to check if Avira is a security issue ?
We also recommend using Security task manager application to find which processes are unwanted in your windows computer and can be security issue. Here is how you can find whether Avira is a security threat using Security task manager application.
- Download Security task manager application and install it on your computer.
- Run it as administrator. It will now show all the applications that are running on your computer.
- Now it will show the Rating, file location , company and product name for each process.
- Now click on the Ratings column to sort based on ratings.
- You will now see which process has the worst rating easily so can decide Avira is given a bad rating or not easily.
- You will also find whether the Avira process is important or not with this feature.
How To Remove or Uninstall Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe
To remove Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe from your computer do the following steps one by one.
- If the file is a part of a software program, then it will also have an uninstall program. Then you can run the Uninstaller located at directory like C:Program Files>Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG>Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter orAvira Product Family >Avira_uninstall.exe.
- Or the Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe was installed using the Windows Installer then to uninstall it Go to System Settings and open Add Or Remove Programs Option.
- Then Search for Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe or the software name Avira Product Family in the search bar or try out the developer name Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG.
- Then click on it and select the Uninstall Program option to remove Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe file from your computer. Now the software Avira Product Family program along with the file Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe will be removed from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I stop Avira process?
In order to stop the avira.systemspeedu… process from running you either have to uninstall the program associated with the file or if it’s a virus or malware, remove it using a Malware and Virus removal tool.
Is Avira a Virus or Malware?
As per the information we have the Avira might be a virus or malware because even a good file might be infected with malware or virus to disguise itself. So follow our tutorial above to check it.
Is Avira causing High Disk Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application ( Right-click on Windows Taskbar and choose Task Manager) and click on the Disk option at the top to sort and find out the disk usage of Avira.
Is Avira causing High CPU Usage?
You can find whether Avira is using Full CPU by opening the Task Manager application. Now find the Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe process and check the CPU usage percentage.
Is Avira causing High Network Usage?
If the Avira has High data Usage, you can find this by opening the Task Manager windows app and find the Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe process and check the Network Usage column percentage.
How to check GPU Usage of Avira?
To check whether the Avira is causing high GPU usage, open the Task Manager window and look for the Avira process in the name column and check the GPU usage column.
I hope you were able to learn more about the Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe file and how to remove it.
Let us know in the comments below if you face any other Avira issues.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin