What is ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe?
ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe is an executable exe file which belongs to the Windows process Acer Arcade Deluxe Resident Program which comes with the software developed by CyberLink.
The .exe extension of the ArcadeDeluxeAgent file specifies that it is an executable file.
Malware and viruses are also transmitted through exe files. So we must be sure before running any unknown executable file on our computers.
We will check if the ArcadeDeluxeAgent file is a virus or malware? Whether it should be deleted to keep your computer safe? Read more below.
Is ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe safe to run? Is it a virus or malware?
Let’s check the location of this exe file to determine whether this is a legit software or a virus. The location of this file is mentioned below.
File Location : C:Program Files (x86)Acer Arcade DeluxeAcer Arcade Deluxe
Now look at the Verified Signer value for ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe process if it says “Unable to verify” then the file may be a virus.
|File Location||C:Program Files (x86)Acer Arcade DeluxeAcer Arcade Deluxe|
How to check if ArcadeDeluxeAgent is a security issue ?
We also recommend using Security task manager application to find which processes are unwanted in your windows computer and can be security issue. Here is how you can find whether ArcadeDeluxeAgent is a security threat using Security task manager application.
- Download Security task manager application and install it on your computer.
- Run it as administrator. It will now show all the applications that are running on your computer.
- Now it will show the Rating, file location , company and product name for each process.
- Now click on the Ratings column to sort based on ratings.
- You will now see which process has the worst rating easily so can decide ArcadeDeluxeAgent is given a bad rating or not easily.
- You will also find whether the ArcadeDeluxeAgent process is important or not with this feature.
How To Remove or Uninstall ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe
To remove ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe from your computer do the following steps one by one.
- If the file is a part of a software program, then it will also have an uninstall program. Then you can run the Uninstaller located at directory like C:Program Files>CyberLink>Acer Arcade Deluxe Resident Program orCyberLink PowerCinema >ArcadeDeluxeAgent_uninstall.exe.
- Or the ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe was installed using the Windows Installer then to uninstall it Go to System Settings and open Add Or Remove Programs Option.
- Then Search for ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe or the software name CyberLink PowerCinema in the search bar or try out the developer name CyberLink.
- Then click on it and select the Uninstall Program option to remove ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe file from your computer. Now the software CyberLink PowerCinema program along with the file ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe will be removed from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I stop ArcadeDeluxeAgent process?
In order to stop the arcadedeluxeagent…. process from running you either have to uninstall the program associated with the file or if it’s a virus or malware, remove it using a Malware and Virus removal tool.
Is ArcadeDeluxeAgent a Virus or Malware?
As per the information we have the ArcadeDeluxeAgent might be a virus or malware because even a good file might be infected with malware or virus to disguise itself. So follow our tutorial above to check it.
Is ArcadeDeluxeAgent causing High Disk Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application ( Right-click on Windows Taskbar and choose Task Manager) and click on the Disk option at the top to sort and find out the disk usage of ArcadeDeluxeAgent.
Is ArcadeDeluxeAgent causing High CPU Usage?
You can find whether ArcadeDeluxeAgent is using Full CPU by opening the Task Manager application. Now find the ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe process and check the CPU usage percentage.
Is ArcadeDeluxeAgent causing High Network Usage?
If the ArcadeDeluxeAgent has High data Usage, you can find this by opening the Task Manager windows app and find the ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe process and check the Network Usage column percentage.
How to check GPU Usage of ArcadeDeluxeAgent?
To check whether the ArcadeDeluxeAgent is causing high GPU usage, open the Task Manager window and look for the ArcadeDeluxeAgent process in the name column and check the GPU usage column.
I hope you were able to learn more about the ArcadeDeluxeAgent.exe file and how to remove it.
Let us know in the comments below if you face any other ArcadeDeluxeAgent issues.
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin