What is EPUHelp.exe?
EPUHelp.exe is an executable exe file which belongs to the EPUHelp process which comes along with the AI Suite II Software developed by ASUSTeK Computer software developer.
If the EPUHelp.exe process in Windows 10 is important, then you should be careful while deleting it. Sometimes EPUHelp.exe process might be using CPU or GPU too much. If it is malware or virus, it might be running in the background.
The .exe extension of the EPUHelp.exe file specifies that it is an executable file for the Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Now we will check if the EPUHelp.exe file is a virus or malware? Whether it should be deleted to keep your computer safe? Read more below.
Is EPUHelp.exe safe to run? Is it a virus or malware?
File Location / Rating : C:Program Files (x86)ASUSAI Suite IIEPU
Now look at the Verified Signer value for EPUHelp.exe process if it says “Unable to verify” then the file may be a virus.
|Software Developer||ASUSTeK Computer|
|File Location||C:Program Files (x86)ASUSAI Suite IIEPU|
|Software||AI Suite II|
Over All Ratings for EPUHelp.exe
Based on our analysis of whether this EPUHelp file is a virus or malware we have displayed our result below.
Is EPUHelp.exe A Virus or Malware: EPUHelp.exe .
How to check if EPUHelp.exe is a security issue ?
We also recommend using Security task manager application to find which processes are unwanted in your windows computer and can be security issue. Here is how you can find whether EPUHelp.exe is a security threat using Security task manager application.
- Download Security task manager application and install it on your computer.
- Run it as administrator. It will now show all the applications that are running on your computer.
- Now it will show the Rating, file location , company and product name for each process.
- Now click on the Ratings column to sort based on ratings.
- You will now see which process has the worst rating easily so can decide EPUHelp.exe is given a bad rating or not easily.
- You will also find whether the EPUHelp.exe process is important or not with this feature.
How To Remove or Uninstall EPUHelp.exe
To remove EPUHelp.exe from your computer do the following steps one by one. This will uninstall EPUHelp.exe if it was part of the software installed on your computer.
- If the file is a part of a software program, then it will also have an uninstall program. Then you can run the Uninstaller located at directory like C:Program Files>ASUSTeK Computer>AI Suite II >EPUHelp> EPUHelp.exe_uninstall.exe.
- Or the EPUHelp.exe was installed using the Windows Installer then to uninstall it Go to System Settings and open Add Or Remove Programs Option.
- Then Search for EPUHelp.exe or the software name AI Suite II in the search bar or try out the developer name ASUSTeK Computer.
- Then click on it and select the Uninstall Program option to remove EPUHelp.exe file from your computer. Now the software AI Suite II program along with the file EPUHelp.exe will be removed from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i stop EPUHelp.exe process?
In order to stop the epuhelp.exe process from running you either have to uninstall the program associated with the file or if it’s a virus or malware, remove it using a Malware and Virus removal tool.
Is EPUHelp.exe a Virus or Malware?
As per the information we have the EPUHelp.exe . But a good file might be infected with malware or virus to disguise itself.
Is EPUHelp.exe causing High Disk Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application (Right-click on Windows Taskbar and choose Task Manager) and click on the Disk option at the top to sort and find out the disk usage of EPUHelp.exe.
Is EPUHelp.exe causing High CPU Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application and find the EPUHelp process and check the CPU usage percentage.
Is EPUHelp.exe causing High Network Usage?
If the EPUHelp.exe has High data Usage You can find this by opening the Task Manager windows app and find the EPUHelp process and check the Network Usage percentage.
How to check GPU Usage of EPUHelp.exe?
To check EPUHelp.exe GPU usage. Open Task Manager window and look for the EPUHelp.exe process in the name column and check the GPU usage column.
I hope you were able to learn more about the EPUHelp.exe file and how to remove it. Also, share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
Let us know in the comments below if you face any other EPUHelp.exe related issues.
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin