What is KMS-R@1n.exe?
KMS-R@1n.exe is an executable exe file which belongs to the null process which comes along with the null Software developed by null software developer.
If the KMS-R@1n.exe process in Windows 10 is important, then you should be careful while deleting it. Sometimes KMS-R@1n.exe process might be using CPU or GPU too much. If it is malware or virus, it might be running in the background.
The .exe extension of the KMS-R@1n.exe file specifies that it is an executable file for the Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Malware and viruses are also transmitted through exe files. So we must be sure before running any unknown executable file on our computers or laptops.I faced this issue as well.
Now we will check if the KMS-R@1n.exe file is a virus or malware? Whether it should be deleted to keep your computer safe? Read more below.
Is KMS-R@1n.exe safe to run? Is it a virus or malware?
Let’s check the location of this exe file to determine whether this is a legit software or a virus. The location of this file and dangerous rating is.
File Location / Rating : 84% dangerous
To check whether the exe file is legit you can start the Task Manager. Then click on the columns field and add Verified Signer as one of the columns.
Now look at the Verified Signer value for KMS-R@1n.exe process if it says “Unable to verify” then the file may be a virus.
|File Location||84% dangerous|
Over All Ratings for KMS-R@1n.exe
If the developer of the software is legitimate, then it is not a virus or malware. If the developer is not listed or seems suspicious, you can remove it using the uninstall program.
Based on our analysis of whether this KMS-R@1n file is a virus or malware we have displayed our result below.
Is KMS-R@1n.exe A Virus or Malware: KMS-R@1n.exe is a Virus.
How to check if KMS-R@1n.exe is a security issue ?
We also recommend using Security task manager application to find which processes are unwanted in your windows computer and can be security issue. Here is how you can find whether KMS-R@1n.exe is a security threat using Security task manager application.
- Download Security task manager application and install it on your computer.
- Run it as administrator. It will now show all the applications that are running on your computer.
- Now it will show the Rating, file location , company and product name for each process.
- Now click on the Ratings column to sort based on ratings.
- You will now see which process has the worst rating easily so can decide KMS-R@1n.exe is given a bad rating or not easily.
- You will also find whether the KMS-R@1n.exe process is important or not with this feature.
How To Remove or Uninstall KMS-R@1n.exe
To remove KMS-R@1n.exe from your computer do the following steps one by one. This will uninstall KMS-R@1n.exe if it was part of the software installed on your computer.
- If the file is a part of a software program, then it will also have an uninstall program. Then you can run the Uninstaller located at directory like C:Program Files>null>null >null> KMS-R@1n.exe_uninstall.exe.
- Or the KMS-R@1n.exe was installed using the Windows Installer then to uninstall it Go to System Settings and open Add Or Remove Programs Option.
- Then Search for KMS-R@1n.exe or the software name null in the search bar or try out the developer name null.
- Then click on it and select the Uninstall Program option to remove KMS-R@1n.exe file from your computer. Now the software null program along with the file KMS-R@1n.exe will be removed from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i stop KMS-R@1n.exe process?
In order to stop the email@example.com process from running you either have to uninstall the program associated with the file or if it’s a virus or malware, remove it using a Malware and Virus removal tool.
Is KMS-R@1n.exe a Virus or Malware?
As per the information we have the KMS-R@1n.exe is a Virus. But a good file might be infected with malware or virus to disguise itself.
Is KMS-R@1n.exe causing High Disk Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application (Right-click on Windows Taskbar and choose Task Manager) and click on the Disk option at the top to sort and find out the disk usage of KMS-R@1n.exe.
Is KMS-R@1n.exe causing High CPU Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application and find the KMS-R@1n process and check the CPU usage percentage.
Is KMS-R@1n.exe causing High Network Usage?
If the KMS-R@1n.exe has High data Usage You can find this by opening the Task Manager windows app and find the KMS-R@1n process and check the Network Usage percentage.
How to check GPU Usage of KMS-R@1n.exe?
To check KMS-R@1n.exe GPU usage. Open Task Manager window and look for the KMS-R@1n.exe process in the name column and check the GPU usage column.
I hope you were able to learn more about the KMS-R@1n.exe file and how to remove it. Also, share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
Let us know in the comments below if you face any other KMS-R@1n.exe related issues.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin