What is appintegrator.exe?
appintegrator.exe is an executable exe file which belongs to the Windows process Mindspark Toolbar Platform which comes with the software developed by Mindspark.
The .exe extension of the appintegrator file specifies that it is an executable file.
Malware and viruses are also transmitted through exe files. So we must be sure before running any unknown executable file on our computers.
We will check if the appintegrator file is a virus or malware? Whether it should be deleted to keep your computer safe? Read more below.
Is appintegrator.exe safe to run? Is it a virus or malware?
Let’s check the location of this exe file to determine whether this is a legit software or a virus. The location of this file is mentioned below.
File Location : C:Program Files (x86)FromDocToPDF_65bar1.bin
To check whether the exe file is legit you can start the Task Manager. Then click on the columns field and add Verified Signer as one of the columns.
Now look at the Verified Signer value for appintegrator.exe process if it says “Unable to verify” then the file may be a virus.
|File Location||C:Program Files (x86)FromDocToPDF_65bar1.bin|
|Software||Mindspark Toolbar Platform for Internet Explorer|
If the developer of the software is legitimate, then it is not a virus or malware. If the developer is not listed or seems suspicious, you can remove it using the uninstall program.
How to check if appintegrator is a security issue ?
We also recommend using Security task manager application to find which processes are unwanted in your windows computer and can be security issue. Here is how you can find whether appintegrator is a security threat using Security task manager application.
- Download Security task manager application and install it on your computer.
- Run it as administrator. It will now show all the applications that are running on your computer.
- Now it will show the Rating, file location , company and product name for each process.
- Now click on the Ratings column to sort based on ratings.
- You will now see which process has the worst rating easily so can decide appintegrator is given a bad rating or not easily.
- You will also find whether the appintegrator process is important or not with this feature.
How To Remove or Uninstall appintegrator.exe
To remove appintegrator.exe from your computer do the following steps one by one.
- If the file is a part of a software program, then it will also have an uninstall program. Then you can run the Uninstaller located at directory like C:Program Files>Mindspark>Mindspark Toolbar Platform orMindspark Toolbar Platform for Internet Explorer >appintegrator_uninstall.exe.
- Or the appintegrator.exe was installed using the Windows Installer then to uninstall it Go to System Settings and open Add Or Remove Programs Option.
- Then Search for appintegrator.exe or the software name Mindspark Toolbar Platform for Internet Explorer in the search bar or try out the developer name Mindspark.
- Then click on it and select the Uninstall Program option to remove appintegrator.exe file from your computer. Now the software Mindspark Toolbar Platform for Internet Explorer program along with the file appintegrator.exe will be removed from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I stop appintegrator process?
In order to stop the appintegrator.exe process from running you either have to uninstall the program associated with the file or if it’s a virus or malware, remove it using a Malware and Virus removal tool.
Is appintegrator a Virus or Malware?
As per the information we have the appintegrator might be a virus or malware because even a good file might be infected with malware or virus to disguise itself. So follow our tutorial above to check it.
Is appintegrator causing High Disk Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application ( Right-click on Windows Taskbar and choose Task Manager) and click on the Disk option at the top to sort and find out the disk usage of appintegrator.
Is appintegrator causing High CPU Usage?
You can find whether appintegrator is using Full CPU by opening the Task Manager application. Now find the appintegrator.exe process and check the CPU usage percentage.
Is appintegrator causing High Network Usage?
If the appintegrator has High data Usage, you can find this by opening the Task Manager windows app and find the appintegrator.exe process and check the Network Usage column percentage.
How to check GPU Usage of appintegrator?
To check whether the appintegrator is causing high GPU usage, open the Task Manager window and look for the appintegrator process in the name column and check the GPU usage column.
I hope you were able to learn more about the appintegrator.exe file and how to remove it.
Let us know in the comments below if you face any other appintegrator issues.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin