Is your Video quality on Zoom too low and you wanted to make the Zoom video quality better while on Zoom calls? You are in the right article.
Let’s learn how to do that step by step.
How To Change video quality in Zoom Mobile App
- Open the Zoom app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Then click on the Settings option ( Gear icon at the bottom navigation of the Zoom App )
- Then Choose the Video quality settings and click on the Enable HD option checkbox.
- This will enable a higher video quality stream from your device.
How To Get Zoom Video Quality Improvement
If you wanted to improve the video quality you are receiving from another person in the meetings then ask them to choose the Enable HD Video option as well.
Other factors that you can change to get better video quality is
- Better internet connection – If you are using a bad internet connection with 3g or low signal 4g try connecting to a better wifi network to get better video quality on the Zoom app.
- Better front camera – If you are using a budget phone then the front camera quality might be lower to support a better video quality. So upgrade to a better phone or Webcam on your computer which supports at least 720p.
How to Reduce Zoom Data Usage
If you have low internet data and you want to limit the bandwidth the Zoom meeting is using. Let’s see how we can do that.
- Turn Off HD Video -When you are not transmitting very important data then can turn off these settings to reduce bandwidth usage. Go to Settings > Video > My Video. Uncheck the HD Video option.
I hope you were able to Change Video Quality in Zoom using our tutorial.
Do let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues regarding the Zoom app.
Also don’t forget to share this tutorial with your friends if you found it helpful.