How to take a screenshot / what key to press to take screenshot / why I can’t take screenshot on Samsung Z2
Samsung Z2 smartphone comes with a 4.00-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display and with 480 pixels by 800 pixels of resolutions. The phone contains 8GB of internal storage and 1GB of RAM. The Samsung Z2 runs on Tizen and is powered by a 1500mAh nonremovable battery. It supports all type of connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G ,etc.,The phone contains 720p@30fps video capacity. The comes with Gold, Black, Red colors. It contains strong battery life and having Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
Use Hardware Buttons
- Navigate the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the power button and the volume down button
- You will hear the camera shutter sound which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- You can share the images using social icons like facebook,twitter,etc.,
- Go to the screen or game which you want to take a screenshot.
- Slide down the notification panel and QuickMemo icon will be there.
- Just click on that icon.
- Then the screenshot will automatically save in your gallery folder.
Hope this method of taking the screenshot is easy and you were able to understand this tutorial. If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know in comments.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.