IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your Start M7. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview Start M7.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview Start M7 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview Start M7.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Start M7.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check Start M7 IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on Start M7.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview Start M7 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview Start M7 here.