Is your Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL’s screen frozen and not responding? Do you want to know how to Soft Reset or Force Restart your Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL without deleting any data?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL in these situations where the battery of the device cannot be removed without losing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL or reboot using hardware buttons when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Asus device.
How To Soft Reset Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL
- Press your Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL’s Power or Sleep button for 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
- A shutdown menu will popup. Click on restart.
- If that didn’t work, press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both keys when your Asus device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset or Restart without deleting any of your personal data on your device.
- That’s it you have successfully done a soft reset or force restart is now done on your Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL mobile.
Also, read more Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL tutorials.
How To Force Restart Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL?
- Press and Hold down the power button for 20 to 30 seconds until your Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL phone restarts.
- Or press both the Power and Volume Up button for 10 seconds to force a restart.
- Leave both the buttons when your Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL phone restarts.
- You have successfully completed the Asus smartphone force restart process.
That’s it you have completed the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Hope our tutorial was helpful. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.