Is your Asus Zenfone Go ZB690KG’s screen frozen and not responding? Do you want to know how to Soft Reset or Force Restart your Asus Zenfone Go ZB690KG without deleting any data?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Zenfone Go ZB690KG in these situations where the battery of the device cannot be removed without losing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
Name: Asus Zenfone Go ZB690KG
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Asus Zenfone Go ZB690KG or reboot using hardware buttons when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Asus device.
How To Soft Reset Asus Zenfone Go ZB690KG
- Press your Zenfone Go ZB690KG’s Power or Sleep button for 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
- A shutdown menu will popup. Click on restart.
- If that didn’t work, press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both keys when your Asus device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset or Restart without deleting any of your personal data on your device.
- That’s it you have successfully done a soft reset or force restart is now done on your Zenfone Go ZB690KG mobile.
Also, read more Asus Zenfone Go ZB690KG tutorials.
How To Force Restart Asus Zenfone Go ZB690KG?
- Press and Hold down the power button for 20 to 30 seconds until your Zenfone Go ZB690KG phone restarts.
- Or press both the Power and Volume Up button for 10 seconds to force a restart.
- Leave both the buttons when your Zenfone Go ZB690KG phone restarts.
- You have successfully completed the Asus smartphone force restart process.
That’s it you have completed the Asus Zenfone Go ZB690KG Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Hope our tutorial was helpful. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.