Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Huawei P smart is very helpful, when you want to save the screen to share with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking screenshots ( Print Screen ) on your Huawei devices.
Name: Huawei P smart
1. Take a screenshot on P smart
- On your Huawei P smart, locate the screen that you want to screen capture.
- Press and hold down both the Volume Down Button and the Power / Sleep Button of your Huawei device at the same time and release it after a few seconds
- You will see an animation and hear the screenshot sound letting you know that the screenshot has been taken.
- You will also see a floating screenshot on the bottom left for a few seconds ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ).
- Click on the floating screenshot image to View or Edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Huawei devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Huawei P smart.
2. Screenshot On Huawei P smart without Home Button
- Locate the screen on your Huawei P smart to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down to access the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Huawei screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Huawei screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Huawei P smart?
- In order to take a long screenshot or Scrolling screenshot on Huawei P smart, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your P smart.
Where are screenshots saved on Huawei P smart?
- Your Huawei P smart screenshots will be saved inside the Screenshots folder on the Huawei Gallery app.
- Open the Huawei Gallery app on your P smart and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Open the Screenshot folder to see the screenshots already taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Huawei P smart
Huawei P smart has a 5.65″ display, runs on Kirin 659 (16 nm) and came with Android 8.0 (Oreo), EMUI 8 ,and Mali-T830 MP2. It has 3/4GB RAM and a 3000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have taken a screenshot on your Huawei P smart.
Also Read: Tutorials for Huawei P smart.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.