IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your W10 Alpha. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG W10 Alpha.
How to Check IMEI number on LG W10 Alpha – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your W10 Alpha.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of W10 Alpha.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
W10 Alpha IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on W10 Alpha.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG W10 Alpha device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG W10 Alpha here.