Is your LG W10 Alpha’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your LG W10 Alpha without deleting any data? You are in the right place.
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the W10 Alpha in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your LG Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: LG W10 Alpha
Also read: Tutorials for LG W10 Alpha
How To Soft Reset LG W10 Alpha
- To soft reset W10 Alpha, Press and hold the Power / Sleep button for seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your LG device and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave both the buttons when your LG device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your LG without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your W10 Alpha device.
Also, read more LG W10 Alpha tutorials.
How To Force Restart LG W10 Alpha?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen LG W10 Alpha device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your LG device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Down button together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Your W10 Alpha device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your LG device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The LG force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on LG W10 Alpha.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive W10 Alpha. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this article on social media.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.