Is your Micromax A100 stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Micromax A100? You are in the right article.
Name : Micromax A100
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of Micromax A100 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Micromax smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Micromax A100.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Micromax A100
- Charge your mobile to at least 10% to 25% before doing hard rest on your Micromax A100.
- Now when you are ready, press and hold the Volume UP button and Power button together for 10 seconds. If your phone has a home button then press Home Button + Volume Up button if the above is not working.
- Leave them both when you see the Micromax boot logo or the Micromax Fast Boot menu.
- Use the Volume Up to choose the Recovery Mode Option and press the Volume Down button ( Or power button on the latest Micromax phones ) to confirm the selection.
- Now the device will enter Android Recovery Mode. Now use Volume buttons to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option and press the Power button to confirm.
- Your Micromax phone’s data and the cache will be wiped. Note that this operation cannot be restored. Now to Confirm again use the Volume down button to navigate to the “Yes — Delete All User Data” option and confirm with the Power key.
- Your Micromax phone will now show “Wiping Data. Formatting Data” Message and the hard reset or master reset process will be completed.
- That’s it, your A100 will restart and the Micromax Android Setup Screen will appear.
How To Software Factory Reset Micromax A100
- If your Micromax A100 is running On Android Oreo and above go to the Settings, then choose the “System” option and choose “Wipe Data Or Factory Reset Data Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Data Reset pr Factory Reset option.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button and confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- That’s it, the factory reset on your Micromax A100 is completed.
Also, don’t forget to share your valuable comments below, and share this Micromax A100 tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for Micromax A100.