Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Motorola Moto G Dual SIM is very helpful, when you want to save the screen to share with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Motorola device.
Name: Motorola Moto G Dual SIM
1. Take a screenshot on Moto G Dual SIM
- On your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold both the Volume Down Button and the Power / Sleep Button of your Motorola phone at the same time and release it after a few seconds
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Motorola devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Motorola Moto G Dual SIM.
2. Motorola Moto G Dual SIM Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Motorola screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Motorola screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Motorola Moto G Dual SIM?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Motorola Moto G Dual SIM, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Moto G Dual SIM.
Where are screenshots saved Motorola Moto G Dual SIM?
- Your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Photos app on your Motorola and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Motorola Moto G Dual SIM
Motorola Moto G Dual SIM has a 4.5″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 (28 nm) and came with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.1.1 (Lollipop) ,and Adreno 305. It has 1GB RAM and a 2070mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Motorola Moto G Dual SIM.
Also Read: Tutorials for Motorola Moto G Dual SIM.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.