Do you want to know how to record the screen on Oppo R11s Plus? Screen Recording can be helpful to convey a message on your mobile to your colleague easily. Let’s learn how to video capture or Screen Record on Oppo R11s Plus in this tutorial.
With the latest release of Android Q (Oppo UI 10) or Android R (Oppo UI 11), there is an inbuilt screen recording option on Oppo devices. Let’s learn how you can use that to record your screen and also your audio.
Oppo R11s Plus Supports Android 7.1.1, ColorOS 3.2 Operating System. So the screenshot process is different based on the Android OS version. Let’s learn how to record screen with different methods one by one.
Screen Record on Oppo R11s Plus With Inbuilt Screen Recording
1. To access the screen recording function on your Oppo R11s Plus, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
3. You can now change screen recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
4. Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
7. You will see a screen record timer at the top right of your screen.
8. To stop it open the Oppo notification panel again and click on the Screen recording Stop button.
9. The screen recording will be saved automatically on your Oppo Gallery App or Google Photos App inside the Screen Recordings Folder.
For older Oppo devices, the inbuilt screen recording option is not available. So we need to download a third-party application to record your device’s screen.
Record Screen on Oppo R11s Plus With A Screen Recording App
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Oppo R11s Plus device.
3. Now select any of the listed screen recording apps that you like and click on install.
5. That’s it, you have successfully recorded your Oppo R11s Plus screen with our tutorial.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Oppo R11s Plus
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when recording your screen on Oppo R11s Plus.