Do you want to download and play Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016)? You can play Fortnite if your Samsung Galaxy J2 smartphone meets the minimum requirements mentioned below.
Here are the Fortnite mobile game minimum requirements for Android devices.
- Android OS 8.0 64-bit version or above running on ARM64 processor
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU minimum, Mali-G71 MP20 GPU or higher
- Or Mali-G72 MP12 GPU or higher.
Your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) phone has the following specifications
- OS: Android 6.0.1
- GPU: Mali-400MP2
- CPU: Spreadtrum SC8830
- Memory:1.5GB RAM
There is no separate Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) fortnite.apk file for your smartphone.
Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016)
- On your Galaxy Samsung Galaxy J2, Open the browser and Go to the Epic Games website by going to this page here: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android/get-started
- Then click on the Fortnite for the Android app. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnitelauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016).
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Epic Games Launcher app.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the epiclauncher.apk file downloaded to launch it to install the Fortnite launcher. Now the Fortnite launcher will open. Click on Fortnite game to download and install the game on your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) smartphone.
- Now you can play the Fortnite game on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) smartphone.
How To Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) Using Play Store
- On your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) smartphone, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link directly to install Fortnite.
- Now on the play store app, search for Fortnite on the search option.
- The Fortnite app will show up click on the install button to install it directly from the app store.
- Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the App Store for supported devices.
- Now after the game is installed, you can launch the Fortnite app and start playing the game if your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) phone is running android 8 and has 4GB of ram.
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on Galaxy J2 (2016)?
How do I download Fortnite on my Samsung?
Can I play Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016)?
How do I install fortnite on unsupported devices?
I hope you were able to download and play the Fortnite game on your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) smartphone.
Let us know in the comments below if you are facing any issue while installing Fortnite on your Galaxy J2 (2016) phone. Do share the article on social media if it was helpful.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.