Do Not Disturb Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) mobile can be enabled when you don’t want to be disturbed during a meeting or when you are doing other important work. Let’s learn how to enable Do Not Disturb on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) device to disable sound or vibrations for messages and phone calls with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
How To Enable Do Not Disturb Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
- To enable Do not disturb mode, first go to the settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now swipe up and select the “Notification option“ under the settings page. A new settings page will appear with a lot of options on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014).
- Find the Do not disturb mode option and enable it by moving the “Turn on now“ toggle button in the right hand side.
- To disable Do not disturb mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), just move the toggle button to the left side.
- Now your Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) phone will enter into DoNotDisturb Mode and no notification will be shown.
- You can also enable Do Not Disturb Mode with the Quick Settings panel.
- Swipe up or down in the home screen to access the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Then find and tap on the “Do Not Disturb” option to turn it on or off. When “Do not Disturb“ mode is turned on it will become blue in color.
- That’s it you have enabled Do Not Disturb on your Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) device successfully and silenced the sound for notification, messages and phone calls.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.