Phone name: Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940
How To Enable Power Saving Mode On Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940
- To enable Power Saving Mode your Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App list page.
- Now find and select the “Device care“ option in the settings page. Now the Device care section page will appear on your Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940.
- In this find and tap on the Battery option. Now select the Power mode option.
- Here you will find Optimized, Medium power saving, Maximum power saving options. Optimized settings will be selected by default.
- Choose the Power saving mode you want.This will limit CPU usage as well to conserve battery life. Click on the Apply button on the popup menu to confirm.
- Now the Power saving mode will be enabled.
- To disable Power saving mode on your Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940, just choose the Optimized battery settings.
- You can also enable Power Saving mode with the Quick Settings panel.
- Swipe up or down in the home screen to access the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Then find and tap on the “Power Saving Mode” option to turn it on or off.
- That’s it you have enabled Power Saving Mode on your Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 device successfully.
How To Turn Off Power Saving Mode / Battery saver On Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940To turn off the power saving mode or battery saver on your Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940, open the settings panel. Open the Device car > Battery option > Power mode. Select the optimized mode to turn off the battery saver mode. I hope with the help our tutorial you were able to Turn on or Disable the Power Saving Mode or Battery saver on your Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 smartphone. Do share the tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful. Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any Power saving battery mode issues.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.