Did you forget your password, Stuck at the Lock screen and cannot access your Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus? Do you want to know how to factory reset or Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus to bypass the lock screen.
Or You just want data soft reset your phone to your defaults. Then you have to learn how to restore defaults in your Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus.
Force Restarting, Hard Resetting or Force Rebooting all refer to the same hard reset procedure on your Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus smartphone.
Note Your data will be erased when you do a Hard Reset / Wipe Data, Factory Reset on your Galaxy S5 Plus. Do it at your own risk. Make sure you Backup your data if you can access your phone.
How To Hard Reset Galaxy S5 Plus
Let’s learn how to do a Hard Reset or factory reset your Galaxy S5 Plus by following the below steps.
Hard Reset Galaxy S5 Plus Using Hardware Buttons
- First you have to switch off your Galaxy S5 Plus before doing a hard reset. Charge your phone to at least 50% before doing the hard reset.
- Once your Galaxy S5 Plus is switched off, press the power button and the Volume Down button and Home Button at the same time and hold them until the phone starts.
- Release them when you see the Samsung boot screen logo, you will now be taken to the Samsung System Recovery option.
- Once you are in recovery mode selection, Use the volume key to move up and down the list and select the Wipe Data/Factory reset option and press the Power button to confirm.
- After that Select the “Yes – delete all user data option” and press the power button again to confirm.
- Your Galaxy S5 Plus phone will restart and all the data will be wiped and the Factory Reset will be completed in a few minutes depending on the data stored on your device.
Hard Reset Galaxy S5 Plus When Powered On
- If you are able to access your Galaxy S5 Plus smartphone, then we can use the software hard reset option.
- Click on the Apps >> Settings app and navigate to General Tab.
- Then Choose the Backup and reset option
- Then click on the Factory data reset option under Personal Data. And choose Reset Device >> Erase Everything option.
- Your device will reboot and this will reset Galaxy S5 Plus smartphone.
Galaxy S5 Plus Frequently Asked Questions:
How to hard reset Galaxy S5 Plus to factory settings?
Can you reset Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus without password?
How do I reset my Galaxy S5 Plus without a password?
When to do a Hard Reset on Galaxy S5 Plus?
How do I boot my Galaxy S5 Plus into recovery mode?
I hope this article was helpful. If you had any problems with resetting your Galaxy S5 Plus.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any issues with your Galaxy S5 Plus, we will help you out.