Instagram is the leading social media mobile app for sharing images with your friends and for viewing images online.
By default, English is the default language in the Instagram user interface. You can change the language on Instagram easily to your preferred language. Let’s learn how.
Change Instagram Language on Desktop Website
Step 1: Login to instagram.com account on desktop
Step 2: Go to your profile page by clicking on your profile image or by clicking here and scroll down to the bottom to see the footer of the website.
Step 3: In the footer, you will see the Language option. Click on it to change the language of Instagram.
Step 4: You can change to many different languages.
Change Language on Instagram Android App
1. Open your Instagram app on your mobile phone and log in with your details.
2. Go to your profile page by clicking on the profile icon at the bottom navigation of the Instagram app.
3. Now click on the Three-line menu icon on the top left of the app. A slider window will appear from the right. On this window click on the Settings Gear icon on the bottom, like in the screenshot below.
4. Your settings window will open. Choose the Accounts option as shown in the image below.
5. Then click on the Language option and then you can change your language to what you like by clicking on the preferred language.
Now your language will be changed after a small refresh to the app. You can change it back anytime if you want to change to the default English language or any other language at any time.
Change Language on Instagram iOS App
The same procedure applies to the Apple iOS Instagram app as well. Click on profile >> Settings. Then choose Accounts and choose the language option.
I hope you were able to do it successfully. Do let us know in the comments sections if you have any problems when modifying the language on Instagram.