IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your P7 Xtreme. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview P7 Xtreme.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview P7 Xtreme – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview P7 Xtreme.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of P7 Xtreme.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check P7 Xtreme IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on P7 Xtreme.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview P7 Xtreme device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview P7 Xtreme here.