IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your V2 Viper. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview V2 Viper.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview V2 Viper – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview V2 Viper.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of V2 Viper.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check V2 Viper IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on V2 Viper.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview V2 Viper device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview V2 Viper here.