Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Huawei nova 7i is very helpful when you want to save your phone screen to share with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking screenshots ( Print Screen ) on your Huawei devices.
Name: Huawei nova 7i
1. Take a screenshot on nova 7i
- On your Huawei nova 7i, locate the screen that you want to screen capture.
- Press and hold down both the Volume Down Button and the Power / Sleep Button of your Huawei device at the same time and release it after a few seconds
- You will see an animation and hear the screenshot sound letting you know that the screenshot has been taken.
- You will also see a floating screenshot on the bottom left for a few seconds ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ).
- Click on the floating screenshot image to View or Edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Huawei devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Huawei nova 7i.
2. Screenshot On Huawei nova 7i without Home Button
- Locate the screen on your Huawei nova 7i to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down to access the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Huawei screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Huawei screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Huawei nova 7i?
- In order to take a long screenshot or Scrolling screenshot on Huawei nova 7i, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your nova 7i.
Where are screenshots saved on Huawei nova 7i?
- Your Huawei nova 7i screenshots will be saved inside the Screenshots folder on the Huawei Gallery app.
- Open the Huawei Gallery app on your nova 7i and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Open the Screenshot folder to see the screenshots already taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Huawei nova 7i
Huawei nova 7i has a 6.4″ display, runs on Kirin 810 (7 nm) and came with Android 10, EMUI 10, no Google Play Services ,and Mali-G52 MP6. It has 8GB RAM and a 4200mAh battery.
That’s it, you have taken a screenshot on your Huawei nova 7i.
Also Read: Tutorials for Huawei nova 7i.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.