Last Updated on
Twitch is the world’s leading live streaming platform for gamers and other live streamers. Amazon bought Twitch streaming platform in August 2014 and it has become the most famous streaming platform with lots of features and ways to make tons of money for streamers. Enabling dark mode on twitch will make it more user friendly during night times.
The Twitch.tv website consists of Recommended Channels Sidebar on the left and channels section on the right. Normally the twitch website will be in White color like the screenshot below. Though Twitch is enabling dark mode as default for some of its users on desktop.
But as gamers mostly game at night all the time having a night mode will make everyone’s life better and it will be good for the viewers as well as streams watching streams at night time. So twitch introduced the night mode in June 2017 year. Since then night mode has been the most used by all streamers and viewers.
Let’s learn how to use dark mode in our tutorial below.
How to enable dark mode in twitch desktop website:
1. Go to the twitch.tv website and login using your login details by clicking on the login option on the top right corner.
2. If you don’t want to login then you can directly, click on the User icon on the top left corner of the twitch desktop website. See the screenshot below.
3. After you have logged into Twitch. Click on the profile icon and then click on the Dark Theme Toggle icon at the bottom to enable twitch dark mode on the website. This will make the whole website dark including the sidebar.
How to Enable Twitch Dark mode in Android App
1. Open the Twitch Android app and login to twitch.
2. Go to the User settings options. Go the the theme options and choose dark mode.
How to Enable Twitch Dark mode in iOS App
1. Open the Twitch iOS app and login.
2. Go to the profile settings options. Go to options and choose the dark mode toggle to switch to dark mode.
How to Disable Dark Mode in Twitch
In order to disable dark mode, you simply have to click on the Dark mode toggle button again. Now it will switch to the light mode version of the website. In this, everything will be while color background.
I hope you were able to change to dark mode in twitch without any problems in desktop, android, and iOS apps. Do let us know in the comments below if you have any questions.