Last Updated on
The dark mode settings are everywhere now, it’s there on iOS, Android and even on desktop Operating Sytems like macOS and Windows 10. Many websites like Twitch have implemented Native Dark mode support.
Enabling dark mode on twitch will make the twitch UI more user friendly to your eyes during night times.
The Twitch.tv website design consists of Recommended Channels Sidebar on the left and channels section on the right. Normally the twitch website will be in White color like the screenshot below.
But as gamers usually stream games at night as well, having a twitch night mode will make everyone’s life better. It will be good for the viewers as well as streams watching streams at night time. So twitch introduced the night mode in June 2017 year. Since then night mode has been the most used by all streamers and viewers.
Let’s learn how to enable or disable the dark mode in twitch with our tutorial below.
How to enable dark mode in twitch website
1. Go to the twitch.tv website on your computer and log in using your login details by clicking on the login option on the top right corner.
2. If you don’t want to log in, then you can directly click on the User icon on the top left corner of the twitch desktop website. See the screenshot below.
3. After you have logged into Twitch. Click on the profile icon and then click on the Dark Theme Toggle icon at the bottom to enable twitch dark mode on the website. This will make the whole website dark including the sidebar.
How to Enable Twitch Dark mode in Android Twitch Mobile App
1. Open the Twitch Android app and login to twitch.
2. Go to the User settings options. Go the theme options and choose the dark mode.
How to Enable Twitch Dark mode in iOS App
1. Open the Twitch iOS app on your iPhone and login.
2. Go to the profile settings options. Then Go to options and choose the dark mode toggle to switch to dark mode on twitch.
3. Now the dark mode will be enabled and you can switch off dark mode on iOS by following the same steps.
How to Disable Dark Mode in Twitch
Now Twitch is enabling dark mode as default for some of its users on desktop. So many might want to disable the dark mode.
In order to disable dark mode in twitch,
- Login to your twitch app or website and go to the Settings Profile page. Then you simply have to click on the Dark mode toggle button again.
- Now it will switch back to the light mode version of the twitch website. In this, everything will be while color background.
Twitch is the world’s leading live streaming platform for gamers and other live streamers. Amazon bought Twitch streaming platform in August 2014 and it has become the most famous streaming platform with lots of features and ways to make tons of money for streamers.
I hope you were able to change to dark mode in twitch without any problems in desktop, android, and iOS twitch apps.
Do let us know in the comments below if you have any questions.