Sometimes after you have installed newer version of Ryzen Master or updated AMD driver and tried to launch the Ryzen Master, you will get the error “Ryzen Master failed to initialize. Kindly reinstall the program. Hence Aborting” message.
Here is a screenshot of the error message from AMD Ryzen Master.
How To Fix Ryzen Master failed to initialize Error
Here are some methods you can use to fix this AMD Ryzen Master issue.
1. Uninstall and Reinstall AMD Ryzen Master
- Open the Add or remove program and search for Ryzen master and click on the uninstall button to remove the program from your computer.
- After its uninstalled restart your computer and then Download the latest version of AMD Ryzen master software from here.
- Once you have downloaded the program, install it on your computer.
- Now run Ryzen Master program as an administrator by right clicking on the program and choosing “Run as Administrator” option.
- Now the problem will be solved and Ryzen master will run properly.
If not, follow the next method mentioned below.
2. Reset CMOS in motherboard settings.
- Shutdown or Restart your computer and press the Key like F11 or F1 to access your motherboard settings when your system is booting up.
- Now search for the CMOS settings and reset it. Or click on the Motherboard BIOS settings and click on Restore to default values.
- Now check whether the Ryzen Master Error is occurring again or not.
3. Fix Corrupt Registry
- Use MS Tool to fix corrupt registry and uninstall Ryzen Master
- After you Download this Microsoft troubleshooter tool, install it and run it to fix registry error and also use it to uninstall AMD Ryzen Master.
- Now your Ryzen Master failed to initialize error will be solved.
I hope you were able to fix the Ryzen Master failed to initialize with the help of our tutorial. Also, don’t forget to share your comments below.