Last Updated on June 17, 2020
Sometimes you would like to control your windows computer using your phone. If so then, Asus Remote link is just the app you are looking for. Follow these below steps to control your windows device by using Asus remote link on an android.
Asus Remote Link Installation
- The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Asus remote link software on your windows PC.
- You can download the software by visiting this page http://remotelink.asus.com/
- After the successful installation, you must restart your windows pc before connecting your app. Otherwise, you will get connection errors.
- Then you need to install the Asus remote link app on your android device.
- Open the Google Playstore app and search for Remote Link and install the first app (Refer to the below image).
Asus Remote Link Connection Settings
- open the app installed on your windows pc and android device.
- Make sure that you have checked the “Enable Remote Link in your pc” option in your windows pc. This makes your pc discover to your android to the device.
- Now open the Remote Link app installed in your android device.
- You will see the two options Wifi and Bluetooth to connect your pc.
- Connect your windows pc through any one of these options.
How To Control Windows PC via Asus Remote Link Android App
- For this tutorial. We are going to connect the application through Bluetooth in order to control the windows pc.
- Check the Bluetooth option and click on the search device.
- It will take a few seconds to discover your windows pc.
- Tap on that discovered device to connect your pc.
5. After the successful connection, the interface of your remote link android app will be changed as below image.
6. The L and R buttons are Left and Right click of the mouse.
7. To use the scroll feature, place your two fingers on that empty space and scroll it.
I hope you were able to control your Windows PC using the Asus Remote Link app on your mobile phone. Do let us know your experience with the Remote Link app.