Taking a screenshot on Galaxy J7 Max can be helpful many times when you are using your smartphone. Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max smartphone is a very simple process but due to a lot of smartphones being released, it might be hard to keep track. In this guide, you are going to learn how to take a screenshot on Galaxy J7 Max.
Your Galaxy J7 Max phone supports Android 7.0, up to Android 8.0 Operating System. We will also learn how to screenshot on Samsung One UI 1.0 (Android 9) ,One UI 2.0 (Android 10), One UI 3.0 (Android 11) versions.
How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy J7 Max
We can take a Galaxy J7 Max screenshot by using many different methods.
Galaxy J7 Max Screenshot Using Physical Buttons
- Go to the screen on your Galaxy J7 Max where you want to take a screenshot.
- Now press the home button and power button simultaneously and quickly release them both after a few seconds. If your phone doesn’t have a home button press the Volume Down button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear a notification sound and the screen will flash indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
- A screenshot floating popup will appear at the bottom of the screen which you can click to view edit the screenshot. The taken screenshot will also be saved to your gallery automatically.
Take Screenshot On Galaxy J7 Max Using Gesture
In this method, you are going to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max by using inbuilt gesture options.
- At first, we need to enable the Palm swipe gesture option.
- You can enable the palm swipe gesture option by going to the Settings >> Motions and Gestures > Enable the Palm Swipe to Capture toggle button.
- Now when you are on the screen of the app of which you want to take a screenshot, Move your palm on top of the screen from right to left.
- You will hear a notification sound and a screenshot notification indicating that you have taken the screenshot successfully.
Galaxy J7 Max Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max mobile phone.
- Pull down the notification bar and tap on the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
- That’s it. The screen will be captured and a screenshot notification will show on your smartphone.
How do you take a long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max?
To take a Scrolling or long screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max screen follow the steps below if you are running on Android 9 OneUI or Android 10 OneUI 2.
- Enable this option by going to Settings >> Advanced Features >> Screenshot >> Enable the Screenshot toolbar
- Then Use any of the above methods to take a normal screenshot using the physical keys or swipe gesture option.
- An OneUI screenshot toolbar floating window will appear. Now click on the Down arrow key to take a long screenshot, which will continue to take a scrolling screenshot to cover the whole page.
- Continue pressing the down arrow key on your Galaxy J7 Max until you reach the end of the page.
- Now you can edit or view the screenshot using by clicking on the floating screenshot window or toolbar. The long screenshot will also be saved automatically on the Screenshot folder inside the gallery app as well.
Galaxy J7 Max Specifications:
Your Galaxy J7 Max phones runs on Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20 (16 nm) along with a 3300mAh battery and 4GB RAM.
I hope you have successfully taken a screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max with our tutorial. Also, leave your comments below if you have any other questions regarding your smartphone.