Last Updated on August 28, 2020
As Google and Apple have removed Fortnite from the Play Store and Apple store many of you will be wondering how you can update Fortnite to Season 4 when the update rolls out. With the Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 4 will be launched on August 27 by Epic Games, you can easily download or update to the latest Fortnite Season 4 on your smartphones by using the following Epic Launcher tutorial. Fortnite new season 4 on will feature a new battle pass, marvel skins, and Marvel crossover event.
Android Smartphone Fortnite Minimum Requirements
- Operating System: Android Version 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Update To Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 with Epic Launcher
- To install Fortnite on your Smartphone, visit this URL on your mobile browser to go to the Offical Epic Games website.
- Click on the “Fortnite For Android” option and proceed by clicking on “Get it on Epic Games App” to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file to your smartphone.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download.
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- If you get an error when downloading or installing the Fortnite app, Go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps ( Or Search for it on your Settings app) and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file and it will install the Epic Games launcher on your smartphone.
- Once The Epic launcher is installed, Open it and click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your smartphone and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, Click on the Fortnite app to start playing the Fortnite mobile game on the smartphone.
If you are using iOS device follow this tutorial
Hope you were able to update your Fortnite mobile game to the latest version using our tutorial. Do let us know in the comments below.